Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Day!


Happy Snow Day! This week I am with my cousins in Eldersburg, Maryland while their parents, my aunt and uncle, are on a cruise Mexico bound! Jealous? Yes!! Carroll County Public Schools decided to give the kids a day off for the "snow" on the ground, so we are all taking it easy today. I'd like to thank my schedule this semester waking me up at normal 6:45am when in fact, I didn't have to...very frustrating!

On wedding notes-today I am headed to pick up the 25 glass vases for our centerpieces!!! Wahoo! We were able to get 25 for $1.00 a piece-thank you Dollar Tree! They are 7.5" round vases that we are putting the "flowers" into. I'm excited to get them and make it happen in real life, not just in my head. I'll take a picture of the finished product and put them on here, stay tuned.

Speaking of photography, I wanted to give a shout out to our photographer. His name is Michael Broschard and he works out of Philadelphia. His company's name is MichaelProPhoto. The picture up above and many more were taken on a beautiful, and HOT day in the City of Brotherly Love. He did a great job! Please check his website out and see the other beautiful shots he has taken at other weddings and events. While you're there you can check out our engagement pictures! Jonas and I can't wait to see him and his co-photographer Brian again in June for more great pics! Let me know if you or anyone you know are getting married in the near future. He is great to work with and I would happily give his information out for anyone interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment