Thursday, February 5, 2009

Decorations!!



After the trip yesterday to the Dollar Tree, carrying two heavy boxes of vases through Westminster Town Mall (thank God I didn't drop them!) and getting them to my car...I got "the bug" and drove over to Ikea in White Marsh, MD to get the remainder of centerpiece..pieces..for our reception. I threw one together in the car as soon as I got into the parking lot. Jonas and I love how they turned out and I hope on lookers will appreciate the uniqueness of them! We saved a couple hundred of dollars on flowers by going this route. The Picture below shows the color swatches from Davids Bridal-Serene Blue and Champagne.

Let me know what you think! Comments are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE them! And I'm all for saving money!!

    You guys are doing a great job! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete