Monday, February 16, 2009

Dress Shopping

Happy Valentines Day! <3

Jonas and I had to work an event on Valentine's Day so we celebrated on February 15th this year instead of the 14th. Last night we went to Macaroni Grill in Columbia. It has been a long time since the two of us have just gone out together, I can't tell you how nice it was!


The shower has been on my mind recently as April is coming up and I need to find a dress! I was able to find a dress that went along with our color scheme for the rehearsal dinner from South Moon Under. It's a gorgeous paisley dress and I'm thinking about pairing it with a gold heel and accessories-something different but goes along with the theme!



Here is what I have in mind:

bottom left:
South Moon Under Glam Paisley Dress
center:
Gold Strappy Sandal










Now the bridal shower, I need to find something that is cute but that is also April appropriate. More than likely it won't be super hot in Maryland in early April so I have to find a dress I can throw a sweater on with and still look good! I'm not sure what I want yet but here is some ideas, feedback please!!!!!!




Victoria's Secret Halter Dress
Forever 21Painted Floral Chiffon Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment