Saturday, February 7, 2009

Home Decorating 101

entrance to our place! ------------->

Now that we are only a little over 4 months from the big day (HOORAY), I have noticed that people are more frequently asking, "so where are you guys going to live"? The answer to that question is in Ellicott City in the basement of my grandparents house. Right now there is what used to be the office in which my grandfather's building business first started-Dorsey Family Homes. My uncle now owns the company after my Pop Pop retired and they are now over in Waverly Woods in Woodstock, MD in a real office building.
I will post pictures of the empty space soon but until then I wanted to share ideas about what to do with it. The walls are white, white, white, and white. I want to paint but want to be careful not to choose anything that will make it seem smaller than it is, if that is possible.








No comments:

Post a Comment