Saturday, January 24, 2009

Reception Decor!

SMYCKA Dried bouquet
Since our wedding is on the large side, putting a floral centerpiece on each table is not looking like it is going to be an option for us. While giving ideas to a florist and having it appear on our wedding day would be less stressful, we have thought of other alternatives and I have to say, I'm excited to see the results! We have found a great "arrangement" from Ikea which we will be using on each table and the Crown Plaza has round mirrors which are available for our use.






Jonas and I went to a bridal happy hour at the hotel not too long ago and a lighting company came in and had uplighting on the reception walls. I loved it! I'm hoping to get the same company do our reception in blue lighting and possibly arrange some special effects for the dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment